AS-Schneider is among the world's leading manufacturers of Instrumentation Valves, Manifolds and Accessories with approximately 350 employees. To strengthen our growth, we are looking for a
Sales Application Engineer - Industrial Valves (m/f) in Romania
The Sales Application Engineer collaborates with sales, service, engineering and technical support ressources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-maker. The Sales Application Engineer is reporting to the Sales Director Germany and is working together with other team members in the back office located in Ploesti in Romania.
- Supporting the inside sales office in Germany - Allocation of duties is purely to serve the German market
- To be the focal point to customers (internal/external) on all technical and engineering matter relating to the project, tender or order
- Service existing customers & new customers by generating quotations and providing an engineering solution based on customer needs
- Provide commercial & technical offer and advice according to technical specifications and customer requirements
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to adress customer requirements, assesses customers' met and unmet needs and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support and service resources to align solution design with customers' business requirements
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal is "technically closed"
- To review specifications, application data sheets, inquiry data sheets or other similar documents to make the right selection of procuts to meet the desired specifications
- To prepare all necessary BOM costing, documentation for submission of tenders, quotations or general inquiries
- Achieve sales targets by following up offer
- Engineering degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2 years of sales or sales engineering experience in a business-to-business environment; or
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role
- "Can-Do" work attitude
- Fast learner
- Good business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communcation skills
- A team player
- German language skills are mandatory
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any questions, please call our General Manager/Mr. Radu Buda (+40 368 414 025).