AS-Schneider is among the world's leading manufacturers of Instrumentation Valves, Manifolds and Accessories with approximately 400 employees.
To strengthen our growth, we are looking for a dynamic
Supplier Performance Engineer (SPE)
(Location: Rajkot, Gujarat, India)
What are we looking for:
- Organizational talent & flexible
- Process thinking
- Excellent Attendance and Dependability;
- Integrity and Honesty;
- Motivated and Dedicated;
- Detail and team Orientated.
- Strong Work Ethic.
- Positive, Polite, and approachable.
- Continuous Improvement orientated.
- Good Social and intercultural skills.
- Supply Performance Engineer.
- Based out of home office (involves more travel to supplier locations around North & Central India), incharge of supplier performance in India.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar profile of quality control/supply chain.
- Requires outstation travel for supplier audits/material inspection.
- Familiar to valves (DBB valves, Ball valves, Instrument manifolds, Needle valves, etc.)
- Proficient in English – written and spoken.
- Fully competent in using MS Office. Preferred hands-on experience in ERP/SAP/AutoCad.
- Additional hours may be required to be worked from time to time.
- Addtionally resposible for enquiries for suppliers, their quotations, ordering, logistics, follow-ups with suppliers in the region.
- Liason with company subsidiaries globally.
- Liaise, assist manager and global QC team to maintain activities between organization and suppliers on supply chain/quality control activities.
- Participate in supplier selection, qualification, and advanced quality planning activities.
- Responsible for speed, quality, flexibility, and reliability of suppliers.
- Conduct audit at supplier’s location for overview of their process.
- Support/train/share with supplier, all documents and process for carrying out activities against our order.
- Conduct inspection for incoming/finished goods at factory and supplier’s location.
- Review test reports and other documentations before dispatch.
- Preparation and incorporation of quality control documents for company.
- Weekly reporting to Manager – Sales & Trading.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application via Mail