After learning the basic mechanical and electrical skills in our training centre in the first internship semester, you will get to know all the technical and administrative departments as you pass through the company before delving into our strategic purchasing or controlling.
Length of education/studies
DHBW Mosbach or DHBW Stuttgart
- A-levels or advanced technical college certificate
- Communication skills
- command of English
- Enthusiasm for technology and innovation
- International climate with the prospect of a stay abroad
- Good takeover prospects
- Free Gym Membership
- Standard wage (1,102 € in the first year of apprenticeship)
- Internal training
- Independent implementation of projects (e.g. planning of the social project)
- Attractive company pension scheme
- Sponsoring of running and cycling events
- Supplement to lunch; Free water and fruit
Your future career:
Primarily as a Engineer in our sales depending on the demand and your inclination, a future career may extend to other related professional fields.
Which documents do you need for your application?
Cover letter, curriculum vitae ( preferably with photo), as well as at least the last two school graduation certificates.
Who is your contact?
The HR Department
Still have questions?
We would be happy to provide further assistance. Telephone +49 7133 101-0
Armaturenfabrik Franz Schneider
GmbH + Co. KG
We look forward to receiving your application!