AS-Schneider is among the world's leading manufacturers of Instrumentation Valves, Manifolds and Accessories with approximately 400 employees.
To strengthen our growth, we are looking for a dynamic
Application Engineer - Kerala, India
What you can expect
You are responsible for projects: Develop project objectives, determine project responsibilities, specifications, schedule, monitoring, coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Handle project documentation requests and work together with Germany closely to obtain all relevant information needed for project execution.
- To obtain and maintain a thorough knowledge of Company Sales Policies and implement these policies with maximum efficiency.
- Building working relationships with the relevant external and internal sales personnel, and technical departments, agents, and associate companies.
- Liaise/consult the in German based HQ’s QA/QC, project, engineering, and production planning department to do the needful to minimize deviations and meet the project requirements.
What characterizes you
- Successfully completed bachelors in mechanical engineering or comparable, preferably with additional qualification.
- Several years of professional experience desirable, ideally in the valve manufacturing, medium-sized company.
- Market knowledge: Middle East in general and GCC Countries in particular
- Confident handling of projects (internal/external).
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Customer-oriented and entrepreneurial thinking and acting.
- High level of self-motivation, good communication skills and enjoyment of working in an intercultural team.
- Positive appeal, polite, approachable as well as continuous improvement orientated.
What we provide
- Family work culture and an appreciative work environment.
- Straight hierarchies and an open and innovative corporate culture.
- Feedback reviews as well as extensive training and continuing education opportunities (inhouse and overseas).
- Healthy work-life balance with a lot of fitness activities.
Are you interested in an attractive challenge in a future-oriented company? Then, send your complete application documents to:
AS-Schneider India Pte. Ltd.
6/968U3 MN's Avenue
YMCA Calicut- 673001
Kerala I India
We look forward to receiving your application!