AS-Schneider is among the world's leading manufacturers of Instrumentation Valves, Manifolds and Accessories with approximately 400 employees.
To strengthen our growth, we are looking for a dynamic
Design Engineer - Kerala, India
What you can expect
What characterizes you
- Graduate engineer, preferably mechanical engineering or comparable
- Several years of relevant professional experience, ideally in a manufacturing company.
- Familiarity with basic design of industrial valves (DBB valves, ball valves, needle valves and manifolds).
- Knowledge and experience in handling a common CAD system and ERP system is desirable.
- Familiarity with current standards and regulations from the oil & gas sector.
- Very good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken.
- Good MS Office skills and experience in working with MS Teams is desirable.
- Customer-oriented and entrepreneurial thinking and acting.
- High level of self-motivation, good communication skills and enjoyment of working in an intercultural team.
- Positive appeal, polite, approachable as well as continuous improvement orientated.
What we provide
- Family work culture and an appreciative work environment.
- Straight hierarchies and an open and innovative corporate culture.
- Feedback reviews as well as extensive training and continuing education opportunities (inhouse and overseas).
- Healthy work-life balance with a lot of fitness activities.
Are you interested in an attractive challenge in a future-oriented company? Then, send your complete application documents to:
AS-Schneider India Pte. Ltd.
6/968U3 MN's Avenue
YMCA Calicut- 673001
Kerala I India
We look forward to receiving your application!