In 1901, the company also began to manufacture taps and valves.
For this, AS-Schneider expanded its production in 1906 by a metal foundry for brass and gunmetal parts.
In 1920, Franz Schneider Junior followed in the footsteps of his father and took over the management of the company.
The valve production was so successful that in 1936, it developed into a separate division.
As a result of this, Franz Schneider Junior relocated the company headquarters to its current location in Nordheim near Heilbronn.
There, in 1937, he began producing taps and other metal parts with 35 employees.