AS-Schneider is among the world's leading manufacturers of Instrumentation Valves, Manifolds and Accessories with approximately 400 employees.
To strengthen our growth, we are looking for a dynamic
Sales Manager Downstream Valves and Manifolds - North-Eastern USA & Canada
This is initially an outside sales role with frequent customer/site visits, developing and managing the downstream market, supporting customers with queries to quotations and technical nature. Focus is to extend the current direct customer portfolio and to build up a network of distributors and partners in the region. You will support the inside sales team with the objective to increase sales and to provide premier customer service to all customers in the downstream sector. The Sales Manager Downstream Valves is reporting directly to the General Manager of AS-Schneider America Inc.
- Developing and Managing the sales area,
- Developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation’s presence throughout the region • Identifying generating and pursuing project sales opportunities, customer acquisition and development, and profitable business expansion in the region
- Assist in achieving annual sales targets, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and customer – based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, sales effort – and sales promotion programme plans
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company beyond that a complete understanding of key account needs
- Managing communication between key clients and internal teams
- Resolving key client issues and complaints
- Define and implement growth and price strategies, sales targets, sales programs and key initiatives for the product within the territory to improve client results
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Follow-up all quotes and enquiries and keep them updated in the CRM system Sales Force
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Provide feedback to the company regarding market opportunities, trends, competition, applications, product improvements etc.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals and quaterly initiatives to share with team members and stakeholders.
- Degreed Petroleum or Chemical Engineer preferred, highly technical capabilities
- At least 5+ years of experience as a sales manager • Experience-based knowledge in critical downstream and chemical industry applications
- An extensive and successful track record of selling high value engineered products to end-users directly or through engineering companies
- Existing relationships to key players in the oil and gas industry, refineries, chemical and petrochemical industries along with EPC's, OEM's and service companies are required and expected to be maintained and further developed;
- Sales passion and pronounced customer focus
- You are familiar with industry standards, such as API 6D, EEMUA182, ASME and others
- Strong negotiation, communication and relationship building skills
- Very good user knowledge in common MS Office programs, prior experience in using CRM systems is beneficial
- A self-starter work ethic with proven history of driving business process improvements and results
- Intensive travelling within the Western-US states is expected
- Proactive Team Player
- Result driven
- Organized and disciplined
- Customer Focused
- Good relationship building skills
Are you interested in an attractive challenge in a future-oriented company? Then, send your complete application documents to:
AS-Schneider America, Inc.
17449 Village Green Drive
Houston, Texas 77040 (USA)
We look forward to receiving your application!