AS-Schneider is among the world's leading manufacturers of Instrumentation Valves, Manifolds and Accessories with approximately 400 employees.
To strengthen our growth, we are looking for a dynamic
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – TEXAS AND SOUTHEAST
DOWNSTREAM VALVES AND MANIFOLDS
AS-Schneider, a German-based company with a US subsidiary in Houston, TX, has been in business for over 146 years. Being one of the world’s leading manufacturers of instrumentation valves and manifolds, the company has built its exceptional reputation and credibility by providing superior quality products and outstanding service levels. For more information visit www.as-schneider.com.
AS-Schneider is expanding its activities in the US and is looking for a sales professional who is interested in joining a financially stable and fast-paced organization. This is an outside sales role with frequent customer/site visits, developing and managing the downstream market, and supporting customers with quotations and any technical aspects. Your focus will be to expand the current customer portfolio and further build a network of support with our distributors and partners in Texas and South-Eastern States of the US (focus on Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee and the Carolinas). You will be supported by the inside sales team to increase sales and to provide premier customer service to all customers in the downstream sector. This position will report directly to the General Manager of AS-Schneider America Inc.
- Excellent compensation and benefits.
- A growing company in the Americas.
- Work with an international team and the chance to travel to Germany.
- A lot of freedom and autonomy and no micromanagement.
- The opportunity to sell high-quality products “Made in Germany”.
- Developing and managing the assigned sales region.
- Developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed-on targets, and promoting the organization’s presence throughout the region.
- Identifying, generating, and pursuing project sales opportunities, customer acquisition and development, and profitable business expansions in the region.
- Assisting in achieving annual sales targets, specifically advising on realistic forecasts for each product and customer, based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, sales effort, and sales promotion program plans.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship with our Distributors and major key clients and understanding their needs.
- Managing communication between key clients and internal teams.
- Resolving key client issues and complaints.
- Defining and implementing growth and price strategies, sales targets, sales programs, and key initiatives for the product within the territory to improve client results.
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance.
- Following up on all quotes and inquiries and keep them updated in the CRM system Salesforce.
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management.
- Provide feedback to the company regarding market opportunities, trends, competition, applications, product improvements, etc.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members and stakeholders.
- Consistently updating customer information in the company’s CRM System.
- A degree in an Engineering discipline is preferred, or a related field with strong technical understanding and capabilities.
- 5+ years of experience as a Regional Sales Manager selling technical products into the same markets.
- Experience-based knowledge in critical downstream and chemical industry applications.
- An extensive and successful track record of selling high-value engineered products to end-users directly or through engineering companies.
- Existing relationships to key players in refineries, chemical, and petrochemical industries along with EPC's, OEM's, and service companies required.
- Familiarity with industry standards such as API 6D, EEMUA182, ASME, and others.
- Sales passion with strong negotiation, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Very good user knowledge in common MS Office programs, prior experience in using CRM systems like Salesforce is beneficial.
- A self-starter work ethic with a proven history of driving business process improvements and results.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively within the South-Eastern territory.
General Manager AS-Schneider America, Inc.
We look forward to receiving your application!