Armaturenfabrik Franz Schneider GmbH + Co. KG
Tel. +49 7133-101-0
Every time you visit our website, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer. In doing so, the following data is collected:
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal user data. The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
We collect and utilise our users' personal data only insofar as this is necessary for provision of an operational site and of our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user, by making these available to us, using the forms on our website.
Your personal data will be passed on to third parties only if this is necessary for the purpose of contract execution or for billing purposes, in compliance with Art. 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for order processing, or if you have previously consented. We do not sell your personal data to third parties. Disclosure to government institutions and authorities entitled to receive information only takes place within the framework of mandatory legal provisions or insofar as we are obliged to do so by court order.
a) Contact form
The personal data will be stored and processed solely for the purpose of sending product information and answering your request. Your data is processed according to Article 6 para. 1, lit, b), f) GDPR.
b) Brochure distribution
Under brochure distribution, you can order different catalogues and brochures from AS-Schneider. We will need your e-mail address for this. Your data is processed according to Article 6 para. 1, lit. f) GDPR.
c) Operating Instructions
You can order operating instructions under the relevant link. We will need your e-mail address for this. Your data is processed according to Article 6 para. 1, lit. f) GDPR.
d) Approved Vendors List (AVL)
We will send the AS-Schneider Approved Vendor List to potential customers/prospective parties. We will need your e-mail address for this. Your data is processed according to Article 6 para. 1, lit. f) GDPR.
(1) You can consent to receive our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The goods and services to be advertised are named in the consent form.
(2) To subscribe to our newsletter, we use the double opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. In addition, we also store your IP addresses and the time of your registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to verify your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your data. In addition, we use verification to prove verification of consent if necessary. We delete these logs when a defence against claims is no longer necessary. We collect the verification based on Art. 6, para. 1, lit. f) GDPR.
(3) The only information we require to send the newsletter is your e-mail address. Specifying additional, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally and for statistical analysis to identify which industries are interested in us. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address and the voluntary data in order to send the newsletter. We process these evaluations based on Art. 6 para. 1, lit. a) GDPR with your consent.
(4) You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke this by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail (https://as-schneider.us15.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=38f9a6250882ef2912a58ee63&id=4720bb8c16), per E-Mail an email@example.com or by a message to the contact details specified in the disclaimer.
(5) We use MailChimp for distributing our newsletter on our website. MailChimp is a newsletter service of the US company Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE # 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA where the e-mail addresses and other information about distribution and analysis of the newsletter are stored. The data protection regulations of the distribution service provider can be viewed here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/. MailChimp is certified according to the Privacy Shield, and thus provides an adequate level of data protection. For more information visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG&status=Active
(6) In order to optimise the newsletter for you, you also consent to our evaluation, which we use to measure how often the newsletter is opened and which links the readers click on. We process these evaluations based on Art. 6 para. 1, lit. a) GDPR with your consent.
We use the tool SurveyMonkey for surveys on our website. SurveyMonkey is a tool by SurveyMonkey Europe UC, 2 Shelbourne Buildings, Shelbourne road, Dublin, Ireland. For participating in our survey, SurveyMonkey collects information about the device, the application, the IP address of the version of your operating system, device type, as well as information about system and performance and on the type of browser. If you participate in the survey using a mobile device, SurveyMonkey also captures the UUID of the device. SurveyMonkey also uses third-party tracking services, which in turn collect cookies and page tags (also known as web beacons) to collect usage data and user statistics. We use surveys to improve the customer relationship, or to measure customer satisfaction. By participating in the survey you also consent to the evaluation of the surveys. Legal basis is Article 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a), f) GDPR.
We use the following technically necessary cookies:
a) Session cookies:
All session cookies are deleted when the session of the website visitor ends.
b) Consent cookie:
We process these cookies according to Article 6 para. 1 f) GDPR, because we have a legitimate interest in the technical feasibility of the above reasons.
The following data can be transmitted in this way:
“This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", which are text files stored on your computer and which analyse how you use a website. The information generated by the cookies on your use of this website is transferred to a Google server in the USA, and stored there. On this website, the IP anonymisation "_anonymizeIp ()" by Google is used, so that the IP address of the users of Google within Member States of the European Union or other contract parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area is shortened beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server based in the USA and shortened. By shortening the IP address, the direct personal relationship can be excluded. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate users' use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and Internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies using a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link.
The current link is: [Download browser plugin]
You can prevent data collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the link below. This sets an opt-out cookie which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
[Disable Google Analytics Cookies]
When cookies are deleted after an Internet session, the opt-out cookie must be set again.
The legal basis for processing personal data using cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR. The Google cookie is only enabled if you consent to the processing of data in the cookie consent tool.
AS-Schneider transfers contact data to its own subsidiaries worldwide using a CRM program. Contact can also be made by our subsidiaries abroad, if this makes sense due to the origin of the contact. You can see a detailed listing of all worldwide locations at:
The data transmission to such third countries is based on the EU standard contracts, which AS-Schneider has concluded with its offices around the world. You can see these at this link:
We also use SurveyMonkey, One Curiosity Way San Mateo, CA 94403 based in the US, and MailChimp, The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp, 675 Ponce de Leon Avenue NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 also based in the USA for our surveys and newsletters. They may receive knowledge in the context of the commission if applicable, and commission processing contracts are concluded in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. MailChimp and SurveyMonkey achieve an appropriate level of data protection through certification by the Privacy Shield according to Art. 44ff. GDPR.
You are entitled to revoke consent to the use of personal data according to Art. 6 (1), lit. a) GDPR in whole or in part at any time with effect for the future. In addition, under the prerequisites set out in Art. 21 (1) GDPR, you are entitled to object to processing according to Art. (1), lit. e), f) if you can submit reasons that arise from your particular situation. If you have questions or comments about the processing of your personal data, you can contact our data protection officer:
AS-Schneider offers its customers the right to access, rectification, deletion and data portability or restriction of processing, as well as the right to object to a data processing acc. Art. 6 (1), lit. e, lit. f) GDPR. Please send the respective request to:
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to the supervisory authority.